Waste Water and Water Purification Techniques
When used with domestic wastewater, Membrane Reactor processes can harvest effluent of higher value enough to be let flow into to coastal, surface or brackish watercourses or to be domesticated for urban irrigation. Other benefits of MBRs over conventional processes include small footprint, easy retrofit and upgrade of old wastewater treatment plants. It is possible to operate MBR processes at higher mixed liquor suspended solids (MLSS) concentrations compared to conventional settlement separation systems, thus reducing the reactor volume to achieve the same loading rate.
· Advanced water treatment technologies
· Waste water Reclamation Process
· Latest water purification techniques
· Basic water purification techniques
· Industrial waste water treatment
· Agricultural wastewater treatment